ELEVEN LESSON | THE INTEGRATED DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM
E-business refers to all commercial activity conducted online. It goes beyond an e-commerce site to include a whole host of digital businesses and tools that form an ecosystem around it. These can include:
- Digital Marketing: This includes SEO, pay -per-click (PPC), email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing and more, all designed to drive traffic to your e-commerce site.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): CRM tools help companies manage customer relationships, understand their behaviors and generate repeat sales.
- Analytics and Reporting: Analytics tools provide valuable data on user behavior, sales performance and areas for improvement.
- Supply Chain Management: This is especially relevant for e-commerce business, as it includes everything from inventory management to logistics and delivery.
- Technology Infrastructure: Includes the e-commerce platform, web hosting , data security, integrations with payment systems and more.
Identifying and understanding these different parts of the e-business ecosystem can help optimize the functioning of an e-commerce site and maximize its results.
E-business is a set of elements that constitute a digital ecosystem of activities and tools that gravitate around the e-commerce site and determine its results. Prof Fabrizio Barbarossa tells you about it in this eleventh lesson of “The Prof’s advice” .