FIFTH LESSON | INTRODUCTION TO THE COMMERCIAL OFFER
To obtain a website that is not only attractive, but also effective from a commercial point of view and therefore generates profit, a methodical and systemic approach must be applied covering a wide range of aspects.
In the first place:
- The website design must be both aesthetically pleasing and functional. It is not enough to have a site that appears professional, it is necessary that users can navigate it easily and find what they are looking for in just a few clicks.
- It is essential that your site is mobile responsive given the high percentage of traffic coming from mobile devices.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is vital to ensuring your site’s visibility on the most popular search engines. This involves selecting the most appropriate keywords, creating high-quality content and technical optimization of the site.
- You need to build a solid content strategy. This means providing your visitors with useful, relevant content that incorporates targeted keywords to improve SEO, while creating a reason for visitors to return to your site.
In the end:
- It is critical to implement analytics and measurement to understand user behavior, identify areas for improvement, and monitor progress. Tools like Google Analytics can provide valuable data on how visitors interact with your site and what strategies work best to achieve your goals.
To make a site effective from a commercial point of view, therefore making a business profitable, it is necessary to monitor multiple fronts and apply a structured working method. What to do then? Prof Fabrizio Barbarossa explains it to you in this lesson of “The Prof’s advice” .